Entry to Year 7 in September 2022
Year 6 Tours
Tours of the Academy led by Academy leaders are being offered to Year 6 parents/carers and their children during weeks commencing 4th October and 11th October 2021. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. PLEASE do not book more than one slot – we know tours will be popular and want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to get a tour. The slots are how many are being offered that day – the slot number selected does not refer to priority.
Book here – Tour of the Academy – Booking Form
We look forward to welcoming you.
Tara Box (Transition Leader)
Year 6 Open Evening
Our Year 6 Open Evening took place on 23rd September. Everything you need to know about applying for Year 7 entry in September 2022 can be found in the virtual version of the event here –
In Year Admissions
Admissions other than the normal year of entry which is from Year 6 into Year 7 will be processed by Arnold Hill Spencer Academy and applications should be made directly to the school, once the autumn term has started.
- The application form can be downloaded here
- For questions and queries on In Year Admissions please contact the admissions team via AHA-Admissions@arnoldhillacademy.co.uk
- If you would like a posted application form please contact us at the above email address
To find which secondary schools are in your catchment area please visit Nottinghamshire County Council here.
- Click here for more information on our appeals procedure.
Any Year 6 appeal request should be sent to Year 6 Appeals – The Transition Officer, Arnold Hill Spencer Academy, Gedling Road, Arnold, Nottingham NG5 6NZ or by email to email@example.com
The Arnold Hill Family of Schools
- Arnold View Primary School
- Arnbrook Primary School
- Arno Vale Junior School
- Coppice Farm Primary School
- Ernehale Junior School
- Mapperley Plains Primary School