Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s form tutor or class teacher. Contact details can be found here.
For any general enquiries, please contact the academy office by email email@example.com or write into the academy for the attention of the administration office so that your enquiry can be appropriately directed.
To report a student absence, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the academy on 0115 9554804 and select the ‘Absence’ option to leave a message.
- General Enquiries – email@example.com
- Principal – Mr M Robertson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Principal (Teaching and Learning, Staff Development) – Ms E Dalton – email@example.com
- Vice Principal (Safeguarding, Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare) – Mr I Oliphant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of Governors – Mrs D Wilson – email@example.com
- Safeguarding Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENCo – SEND@arnoldhillspencer.com
- Sixth Form Office – email@example.com
- Lettings Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this academy, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the academy’s website please contact us, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
All visitors must report to reception in A Block on arrival.
Reception opening hours are as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 4.00pm
Visitors may use the car park located at the bottom of the drive adjacent to the community centre. Pedestrian access is via the gated path at the bottom of the drive.
We have a number of disabled parking spaces on site, visitors who require access to these should contact reception staff using the intercom at the main gates.
Where to Find Us
- Gedling Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 6NZ.
- Tel: 0115 955 4804
Making a complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s class teacher or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal, and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.