Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s form tutor or class teacher.
For any general enquiries, please contact the academy office by email email@example.com or write into the academy for the attention of the administration office so that your enquiry can be appropriately directed.
To report a student absence, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the academy on 0115 9554804 and select the ‘Absence’ option to leave a message.
- Principal – Mr M. Robertson – email@example.com
- General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of Governors – Mrs D. Wilson – email@example.com
- Safeguarding Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENCo – email@example.com
- Sixth Form Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lettings Enquiries – email@example.com
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this academy, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the academy’s website please contact us, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
All visitors must report to reception in A Block on arrival.
Reception opening hours are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 4.00pm
- Friday: 7.30am – 3.30pm
Visitors may use the car park located at the bottom of the drive adjacent to the community centre. Pedestrian access is via the gated path at the bottom of the drive.
We have a number of disabled parking spaces on site, visitors who require access to these should contact reception staff using the intercom at the main gates.